ErgoDEX technical update #3
27 Dec 2021–10 Jan 2022
We’ve been busy since Christmas, and we have done a lot since the new year has begun! We mostly focused on the Cardano side, but there were also some improvements to the Ergo side as well. Enjoy the update!
- Added all protocol pool positions view;
- Fixed bugs with fees in all forms;
- Added a new structure called Currency (on the background, you will not see it in the user interface). It will enable the front-end team to adapt any SDK for the UI development. Swap and Deposit forms now work much faster;
- Added Token input fractions limitation depending on asset info;
- Improved internal hook performance;
- Fixed bugs with form input/output/deposit calculations;
- Added slick animation to Swap form.
- Added some use-cases of how to troubleshoot Yoroi Nightly issues.
Backend and Smart Contracts
Smart Contracts (Cardano)
- Contracts complexity and size optimized. Introduced “erased” contracts with all custom type wrappers removed;
- Data size optimized. The number of required data constructors decreased.
Execution Bots (Cardano)
- Complete application wiring;
- Tested deploy/init pool via cardano-cli;
- Testing deploy/init pool via our own app(private);
- Fixed submit-api integration with cardano-explorer(private);
- Fixed cardano-sdk-submit-api;
- Update tracker, pool resolver for new contract version;
- Added helper(related with datums, redeemers etc.) API into instance generator repo(private).
- Added Sentry for Dev environment;
- Small fixes with sentry variables at CI/CD;
- Team instruments integrations: Git, Slack, Asana, Sentry;
- Release from tag and semver for frontend app;
- Working on monitoring for servers.